Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Theme for the Day...

As a continuation to our theme from early today.... We would like to share more feedback from other supporters of our cause.
We hope that everyone feels strongly enough to share their support, not only with us, but with others outside the group.
Please feel free to write us with your experiences!

And thanks to one of our most passionate supporters for these strong and encouraging words.

"I feel like I can relate... Just because I love...love and acceptance. I just think it's soooo important. And it really upsets me when people are mean to other people for their beliefs, outlooks on life, opinions, appearances, sexual preference...etc. It's just sooo important that we all accept each other"... "I think this is fantastic and truly inspiring. I think people just really truly need this sort of inspiration and love in their lives. Everyone deserves to be accepted and be able to live their lives the way they want without the fear and people holding them back with their judgments and rejection. It's no fair. We just need more love in the world..."


Thanks for your support and everyone out there who continues their search for inherent beauty. You are not alone. Continue to support one another and remind each other of how beautiful we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment